Agile Thermal Technologies's Santa Rosa, CA, headquarters are located an hours drive north of San Francisco in the heart or California's wine country. In addition to working in one of the most desirable areas of California, AT2 team members have access to a very competitive package of work benefits. Please see the "Work -Life Benefits" pdf for details.
Agile Thermal Technologies is currently looking for highly qualified and enthusiastic professionals for the following positions:
Job Posting 2010-0121 Vacuum Chamber Designer/Engineer
Seven or more years of experience in the design of large vacuum chambers for use in heat processing applications; hands on knowledge of vacuum chamber specification and fabrication, and vacuum components selection including feed-throughs, vacuum gauges and associated hardware.
- BS in mechanical engineering or an AS with commensurate experience
- 7 years minimum experience in applicable aspects of equipment design and engineering
- Strong familiarity with Solid Works or other CAD tools
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with team
- Must have excellent communication skills.
This position is a contract or temp position with the possibility of conversion to full-time based upon performance. Due to the sensitive nature of our work in the defense industry this position is only open to citizens of the United States. Agile Thermal Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.